Case 1: Load words from another set.
- Select a set of word lists:
- Select all, and Clear all are there to help. This is multiselect.
- Display all words in the selected lists.
- Select words from the displayed words.
- Select All, and Clear all are there to help. This is multiselect.
- Select OK, to merge all selected words into current list.
Case 2: Merge words in my set to other lists
- Select words in my current set for merging
- Select a set of words
- Add my words to each set selected.
Case 3: Edit words
- Display all words currently in the list.
- Allow deletion of words, modeled on Mail (multi select)
- Allow adding new words to the set
- This will be based on the current add word method.
- It will allow selecting words, or typing them in.
In the above text, one common theme is selecting things from a list. The first thing to be done is to extend my table control to allow multi-select, preferably from multiple methods. In addition I need to be able to have a flow through various selection types with minimal custom code for each flow.
This is a major enhancement, once this is done well most of the rest of the application will be trivial. In addition there are many other applications I have in mind which can use this same functionality. Having this in a library will greatly accelerate the development of those applications