Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wall paper Editor: Current state

OK, I started my wallpaper editor a while ago and created a bunch of posts but didn't publish them, because I wanted things in a more stable state.  I now have a semi decent application, but it certainly needs more work.  I've published all my old posts, and uploaded the current source to
http://bitbucket.org/jlundy/wallpapereditor

Current features

  1. I can place multiple text items on the screen and move them around
  2. I can select an item, causing it to scroll to visibility, and display a toolbar over the keyboard for that item.
  3. I can pinch to change the size of items.

Needed features:
  1. Next I need a color editor, something that allows me to select foreground and background colors.
  2. I need to change the text so that it can be resized, either automatically or manually.
  3. I need to port it to the ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment